The Law of Attraction says that whatever a person is thinking about and dwelling on will eventually be manifested into reality. You can turn this to your advantage by focusing on what you want and cause it to become a reality through journaling.
The Secret | Law of Attraction Journal
TonyQ | Law of Attraction
A Law of Attraction Journal is where you imagine wha t you want your life to be and write it down daily. Write out these life events as if they were happening. Channel your desires into your words as you write. Do this every day to make the law work for you.
You can make the law of attraction work for you through journaling your ideal life. There are some tips and techniques you can follow in the guide below.
Dan Lot | How IT Works
Here’s a few words from Dan Lot. Great video if this is your first time hearing about the” The of Attraction” or “The Secret”. Dan Lok #Dan Lok.
Enjoy the video and other tools below.
How The Law Of Attraction Really Works
Tips for your Law of Attraction Journal Writing
Having a Law of Attraction Journal is an important aid to help you imagine where you want your life to be and how to get there. By writing out your desires on paper every day, you change the way your mind perceives situations.
Here are some tips to help you when you write in your Law of Attraction journal.
- Using daily journal prompts is a great way to help you in case of writer’s block.
- Using daily self-awareness prompts to help you get in tune with yourself, in case you aren’t sure what you want to journal about.
- Using daily journal writing exercises as a way to get your creative juices flowing.
Creator: geralt | Source: Pixabay
Daily Journal Prompts Ease Writer’s Block
If you run into writer’s block and need some extra help getting started, using daily journal prompts is a great way to start your journal entry.
Here are some daily journal prompts to help you get started:
- The way that I can be kind to myself today is…
- The best thing that happened to me today was…
- The thing that I’d like to improve about myself is…
- What I’m most proud of about myself today is…
- The one lesson I learned today is….
- What I’d like to do differently tomorrow is….
- Why I think I can’t have this and how I prove myself wrong is…
Journal Prompts for Self-Awareness
It might be hard for you to visualize what great things you want to attract to yourself. An excellent place to start journaling is about who you are as a person.
Here are some journal prompts for self-awareness to help you get started:
- What I really love about my life is…
- The times I felt most satisfied with my work was…
- Where do I see myself in six months or twelve months
- The things that really inspire me are…
- The reason these things inspire me are
- The thing I need the most is…
- What I would really like to learn how to do is…
- The way I can love myself unconditionally is…
- My perfect day would look like…
- The things that are most important to me are…
Creator: XiaoMifeng81 | Source: Pixabay
Law of Attraction Writing Exercises
When you hand write out your Law of Attraction journal entries, it rewires your subconscious. It can be very powerful to help you manifest your deepest desires.
Here are some writing exercises to help you do that
- Keep your entries short – Try to journal at least five minutes a day. Sometimes it’s not possible to journal for longer than that. But if you develop the daily habit of writing in your journal, recurring themes and struggles may reveal themselves over a period of time.
- Dream big – What is that one thing that you dream about in the back of your mind and ask yourself, “what if?” What if that dream came to pass? What would that look like? Believe that what you think and say has value. And your big dreams can come to pass because you are capable.
- Be grateful for what you have – free write everything you feel grateful about for five minutes. You don’t have to think about it. But by putting your mindset in a thankful position, you position yourself for future success. Also, write about the things you’re grateful for in the future. Do this for five minutes.
- Practice Morning Pages or Stream of Conscious journaling -this is where you write out three pages of thoughts first thing in the morning. With no consideration to grammar or spelling. But simply a way to get your thoughts out and on paper. It’s meant to help clear your mind and get rid of negativity.
Setting Clear Intentions is Very Important
When you are journaling in your Law of Attraction journal, it’s important that you set clear intentions. When you set a clear intention, you’re giving yourself a purpose in which to direct your mind. Kind of like getting in your car with a clear destination in mind.
Some ways you can set clear intentions are
- Write only what you want to happen – keep your journal entries positive
- Use positive and affirming language – avoid using words like can’t or won’t
- Avoid negative selftalk – When you’re writing in a positive way about yourself and your future, you might notice self-doubt creeping in your mind. If this happens, draw a circle on the paper and write those self-doubts in that circle. Rewrite those self-doubts as positive affirmations about yourself outside that circle.
- Write in present tense terms -Visualize it as if you are already seeing what you want to happen.
Guidelines for Scripting Using Visualization
Scripting is a dynamic Law of Attraction journaling technique that utilizes the story writing process to help you visualize a situation or reality you want to see come to pass.
When you practice scripting, you write the st ory as if it has already happened. This can include everything from an upcoming meeting to receiving financial assistance. You can script in the morning or the evening before a big event.
Here are some guidelines for scripting to help you get started.
- Ask yourself, “What do I want?” -This isn’t a passive question, but an active one. Be honest with yourself. If it’s not something you don’t really want or think can happen, then don’t write it down.
- Be Grateful – When you’re writing in your journal, think about the things you are thankful for. Be specific in your gratitude. This lets you focus on the positive aspects of your life.
- Create a desire list – Think about the different areas of your life and what you desire to happen in each of those areas. Make a list. Focus on one item on that list and journal about it.
- Give yourself enough time – If you feel like you’re in a rush and time is short, then you’ll believe that you never have enough time to accomplish your goals and you won’t. Some goals take time and may not manifest overnight. Believe that you manage your time well, and in the right moment, that desire will come to fruition.
- Consider your emotions – How would it make you feel if this came to pass. Pour your emotions and desires into the words you write. Write from your heart.
- Words carry power -The words you write carry power. Because you are creating a future that you believe in. When you create a positive mindset, you create a positive outcome for yourself.
- Consider others around you – By manifesting these desires, how will it impact the people around you. Make your dreams so big that it isn’t just about you. By being your best self, you make an impact on the world around you.
When you are scripting, there are some things you should consider:
- Write in present tense terms as if you’re already there, in the future, and describing what you see.
- Be clear and use details -this isn’t about setting your dream in stone and only accepting that vision. But about placing yourself in the setting as if you’re already there and using tiny details to cement that vision. Try to use your five senses in this process.
- Make it believable -This is your dream future that is personal for you. It needs to be something you believe you can accomplish because of your passions, skills, and talents. If you don’t believe it can happen, then you’ll struggle to see it through.
Writing in Your Law of Attraction Journal
If you want the law of attraction to work for you, writing in a journal on a daily basis is one of the best ways to help you do that. Practice writing at least five minutes every day and use these tips to help you.
By writing in your journal and visualizing what you want, you are setting the law of attraction into motion and making your dreams a reality. .
* Disclaimer (This article contains affiliate links. If you buy a product via this link, it does not increase your costs. On the other hand, it gives you discounts and earns me a small commission which allows me to make detailed reviews like this. )