Table of Contents
The Speechki Text-to-Speech Plugin is a powerful tool that converts text into high-quality audio. It uses advanced text-to-speech services to generate audio files from the text provided by the user or generated by ChatGPT.
Available Function(s) and Parameters:
get__speakers__samples: This function retrieves a list of available artificial voices for text-to-speech conversion, including detailed information about each voice, such as the voice ID, speaker’s name, language, gender, and narration style.
tts: This function converts the input text into a high-quality audio file. It requires the following parameters:
speaker_id: A unique identifier representing a specific artificial voice provided by the Speechki platform.
text: The input text to be converted into an audio file.
“Convert this text to speech using the Speechki plugin.”
Use Case Interpretation:
The Speechki plugin can greatly enhance the accessibility of content by converting text into audio. This can be particularly useful for individuals with visual impairments, those who prefer auditory learning, or anyone who wants to consume written content in a hands-free manner, such as during a commute.
- “Retrieve the list of available voices from the Speechki platform and select a female voice with a British accent to convert this text into an audio file.”
- “Convert this English text into an audio file using a male voice with an American accent from the Speechki platform.”
- “Use the Speechki plugin to convert this long blog post into an audio file so I can listen to it during my workout.”
- “Use the Speechki plugin to convert this recipe into an audio file so I can listen to it while cooking.”
- “Convert this bedtime story into an audio file with a soothing voice using the Speechki plugin.”
- “Use the Speechki plugin to convert this technical manual into an audio file so I can listen to it while working on the project.”
The Speechki plugin can be used in conjunction with other plugins to achieve unique solutions. Here are three examples:
- WebPilot + Speechki: Use the WebPilot plugin to extract an article from a webpage, then use the Speechki plugin to convert the article into an audio file for easy listening.
- Noteable + Speechki: Use the Noteable plugin to create a Python notebook and generate a report, then use the Speechki plugin to convert the report into an audio file for auditory learning.
- Link Reader + Speechki: Use the Link Reader plugin to read the content of a PDF, then use the Speechki plugin to convert the text into an audio file for hands-free consumption.
For more information, please visit the Speechki Plugin Website or contact us at https://speechki.org/bank-details-and-public-information/.